Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Added another Power Max to the collection tonight

Simple_4041_P-MAX

Picked up this 4040 tonight. It's in sad shape but I think I'm going to try and bring it back to life. Paid $300, I think I did alright.

simplicity 4040_opt.jpg

57e058fcda88d_simplicity4040_opt.jpg.468350aa7d8e9aec11b519d30fa25694.jpg

I think you got snowedXX(. A very good find even as a parts source for your other one, but looks like it could be fixable.

Thanks! I just realized it has 23's on the front.... Kept thinking the front tires look a little too big, they're 5 lug rear rims off of a smaller tractor.

Nice steal!!! I have yet to even see one for sale in person. They must be gettin kinda rare [around here at least]

For only $300 its a sure thing dOd

Yes it's not often they come up in rough condition around here. The only way I got this one cheap is because the kid wrecked his truck and needed extra cash for the deductible. I have been collecting for a couple years now and they are hard to find around here as well.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts