Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First snow of the season

OrangeMetalGuy

Forecast 1-3". I already plowed 4-5" and it's coming down like crazy. Darn. Oh, and my neighbor can't run his snowblower so I have to do his... Here's Allis with her new remote angle plow and counterweight on the back:

DSCN0890_opt.jpg

DSCN0889_opt.jpg

DSCN0890_opt.jpg.a9321cfa2bc5a40ac305ffad68129659.jpg

DSCN0889_opt.jpg.3e0901f7a3d176dbf7d2ff37ee33e8ae.jpg

Fun? I will take 80 degrees any day over this nonsense. Where is all this global warming? You can have the snow and cold weather! I would rather pay the electric for air conditioning than buy the gas for heat.

--------Where is all this global warming?-------- Remeber Ray, that wasn't working out so good so they changed it to climate change.

Scott, where did you find a Meyers snow plow for your garden tractor?

Wish the remote angle blade popped off like the other one's, I'd love to use mine but it takes up too much room in my small shop and then because it warm the snow sticks to it real bad.

Lol well, it's a standard spring-trip plow. I just had Corey make me the decals. Funny thing is, he now lists it on his website with the other Allis decals.

Oh, BTW there is no 's'.

Just an additional note, there is no comparison between this one and the fixed-angle blades I used in the past. It is so... sweet to be able to change the angle from the seat. Plus being spring-trip that makes a difference too.

One of the features of the spring-trip blade I enjoy (other than the remote contol) is the capability to tilt the blade surface to grade and/or "back drag"..

Wayne

? ya lost me Wayne...

Nice tractor & plow setup dOd

I too enjoy plowing/blowing the snow...but thats about it. Hate driving to work in it...

Ray, I need ya to keep paying those gas bills! I love to see them meters spin :J:D

I like those wings!!! I have a 52" (I think) Case plow I put on my 3314. I had to add considerable rear weight to move the extra snow it pushes and still get good traction.