Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

transplant

yukon

well i started at 11:00 this morning and finished up a little after noon and everything went great it was a bouncing baby sovereign weighted in at 900 lbs lol im always leary of something that i never drove but it fired right up and everything works. now it just changing body panels i will show you the finished product in a couple of days. the second pic is just before i started it.

IMG_3697.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG.dafaeaabf5ccbc85d3248dc2a8e93f81.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG.683385c26790900f5ad4b4f481a6c866.JPG

the nice part about this tractor was 6 bolts 2 on the drivshaft 4 on the motor and 2 wires, hook up the gas tank, put the battery in and fire it up

Looks like it fits like a glove. No mods at all to the frame? Just drop it in and go?

I like the looks. Nice job.

Dave, there is a stop on the linkage, if you remove it you turn an 18 into a 20hp. Give er that little extra! LOL. Nice machine!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts