Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B-16_IC

NOS parts, needing ID

B-16_IC

I got a batch of NOS parts recently and thought it would be fun to throw a few pics on here and see how many can be easily identified. I know what several are but many escape me, for some of the folks around here though it should be a breeze I'm thinking.:D

IMG_20131124_143807_378_zpsc04e746c.jpg

IMG_20131124_143828_956_zpsaad0f4a0.jpg

IMG_20131124_143838_182_zpsacdbe9c2.jpg

IMG_20131124_143930_658_zps8e7c6598.jpg

IMG_20131124_144004_343_zpscf8cea3f.jpg

ReedS

1st photo l to r looks like a deck pulley, middle)not sure, wire deals are deck belt guides on top of a rock shaft lift are as is the last two items.

2nd photo, first item is a cable lift sickle bar lift idler pulley. Middle item is unknown to me. The two items on the third hook are either pto rod guides (for front mounted implements) or can be used for the angle rod guide on the 5 way trip plow. Next that is a brake band and last what looks to be either an electric or hydraulic lift mount for an rbt.

3rd photo sickle bar cable lift idler pulley brackets!

4th photo you've got me on those little brackets.

Last photo is a snow plow safety hook. (keeps the plow from accidently dropping).

Nice stuff! Love nos mysteries!

CleanBee

2nd pic, middle

Powermax right side of rear lift

4th pic L to R

A detent lock for manual lift on I think 7000 series.

Rear light mount for round hood landlord with pan style seat.

Bracket for small frame (Serf) lift arm mount left and right side.

Dan

GLPointon

The far peg in the 1st pic are 2 mid-lift arms for FDT's. Can tell by the off center hole where it mounts at the rockshaft end.

the wire things look like belt guides..?

last pic is a red hook & a big glove :D

thanks for the brain teaser...

B-16_IC

When I bought this stuff I saw the sickle cable brackets and a FDT snow blower drive pulley, those drove me to the purchase. I certainly didn't see ALL the sickle brackets!:P

Guys, thanks for filling in a few blanks.;) I have never owned a P'Max so that part was a total mystery to me! I do enjoy a good mystery part search.

And Josh, yes I like to cause a little drooling now and then.}:) Call it payback for the pics you and others have posted over the years of fine machinery. I am still WAY behind though.:D

Sign in to follow this