Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplewrench

Neew hauler project

simplewrench

67F100.JPG

I was fortunate enough to see this at a local repair shop. I went in and asked the owner (whom I have known for years) about it and told me he was working on it for a friend who wanted to sell it. He gave the owners my number who called me and I bought it on Sat. I talked to another gentleman I know about repainting it and I have reserved a spot in line for the work. I'm excited to get her fixed up and haul a few Simplicity's around.

67F100.JPG.4284f917a9aa05db10e357c4242cf3c6.JPG

simplewrench

Although Simplicity orange would be quite fetching. I'm going to keep it the original Turquoise with a white roof. I like the classic look. It is a 1967 I learned that in 68 the government started to require side reflectors. So 67 is the only year in this body style that doesn't have them.

Chris727

Nice find. Looks as if someone removed all the trim and mirrors. LMC truck handles lots of parts for the '67 to '72 Fords. Ten years ago when I had mine it seemed you saw lots of these on the road. Now they are pretty scarce.

Simple_4041_P-MAX

I had a '68 F250 390 4 speed, That was an awesome truck but it wasn't taken care of and the body was beyond fixable, still ran and drove when I sold it to a guy for parts. Your truck looks like it has a very solid body!

Tacey

I've owned two older f-100's. Both blue (a '70 robin egg blue and

'80 medium blue). Plain janes both with the big six/auto drivetrain. Bulletproof. I had the 8 foot bed on both and I'm sure I overloaded them.

Good luck with the new ride !

Sign in to follow this