Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
fortbliss2

need help on 3 belt snowthrower!

Recommended Posts

fortbliss2

Hey guys been looking for the past 2 nights to no avail about finding info on my 66 landlord 16hp cast with a 3 belt snowthrower attachment. Can someone take some detailed pics for me on the mounting of this thing? And also what pulley do i need for the front of the tractor? Im trying to get this thing going after sitting for 15 years!! Thanks alot guys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rokon2813

Best I can do searching the site.The orange pulley in the first pic at the very top actually goes on your crank shaft.Second pic shows the pulley orientation mounted.

3 belt orange.JPG

3BeltBlower.jpg

57e05f8e068c1_3beltorange.JPG.a55541c43afe56a0a031da0b002917ca.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rokon2813
quote:Originally posted by fortbliss2

Thank you very much you guys! Boy im glad im not paying for a membership here as out of all the guys on here only you two could help! Really appriciate it!!!


id="quote">
id="quote">Dunno bout that, with the paid membership you probably would have been able to find it on your own.Besides that, that blower is not very popular so there aren't many members that could go get you pics.And, not every member is on every day, so in my opinion, that statement was just a bit rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fortbliss2

if i can type something in the search bar and nothing comes up then hmm appt it isnt going to come up. This isnt my first forum to be on and by far none of the other ones i join you have to pay just to see pics and stuff like that, so take it as rude if youd like im not here to get everyones approval. Stating a fact as ive asked a couple questions with little to no response so your telling me that ive got just the rarest of rare when it comes to simplicity landlords and 3 belt snow blowers? I highly doubt that but thank you for your concern:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by fortbliss2

This isnt my first forum to be on and by far none of the other ones i join you have to pay just to see pics and stuff like that, so take it as rude if youd like im not here to get everyones approval. :)


id="quote">
id="quote">This is an online clubhouse, where you were welcomed with technical assistance as a guest

Emoticon_digging.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rokon2813
quote:Originally posted by fortbliss2

if i can type something in the search bar and nothing comes up then hmm appt it isnt going to come up. This isnt my first forum to be on and by far none of the other ones i join you have to pay just to see pics and stuff like that, so take it as rude if youd like im not here to get everyones approval. Stating a fact as ive asked a couple questions with little to no response so your telling me that ive got just the rarest of rare when it comes to simplicity landlords and 3 belt snow blowers? I highly doubt that but thank you for your concern:)


id="quote">
id="quote">Well,,, before you put your foot too far in your mouth, I looked up your posts, you asked exactly one other question, and within a half hour had 2 good answers to that one.With this one, you got your first good answer in less than an hour and the second not long after.Why should anyone else respond, AFTER you already have your answers ???That same search would have gotten a dues paying member the same answers as it got me, that I gave you.You don't pay dues here to see pictures, the dues get the expertise and comraderie.As for being here for everyone's approval, you are correct, you are not here for that. that is painfully obvious, however some courtesy and manners will get you a h**l of a lot more answers.If you decide to spend some time here, and maybe pay some dues later, you will come to realize this site is far and away unlike any other.And lastly, though your blower may not be rare, it is not well liked and rarely used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dhoadley
quote:Originally posted by fortbliss2

Thank you very much you guys! Boy im glad im not paying for a membership here as out of all the guys on here only you two could help! Really appriciate it!!!


id="quote">
id="quote">I've never paid for a web forum before, either, but I would pay double again if asked. I've learned a ton about the old machines I've acquired lately and have even been given great advise and direction about other small engine questions having nothing to do with tractors. The other great thing is that in the nearly year of reading almost everthing posted, this is the first mini-troll}:) I can remember. Thanx guys, for all you do, this (coffee) mug'sOO for you! Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sb64
quote:posted by fortbliss:

Thank you very much you guys! Boy im glad im not paying for a membership here as out of all the guys on here only you two could help! Really appreciate it!!!


id="quote">
id="quote">

Sorry not everyone is here to reply to your every need! Not everyone is here every hour, and some of the people that are probably just didn't know the answer. You should be glad someone answered you in the first place. JMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Allisgrandson

I have to agree with Ronkon. This is a great site and worth every penny of my cheep membership price. I have saved hundreds of dollars just by asking a question on here. As for your user name, Fortbliss2, maybe you should stop relying on a perceived military affiliation. You're giving us veterans a bad name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
timflury
quote:Originally posted by Allisgrandson

I have to agree with Ronkon. This is a great site and worth every penny of my cheep membership price. I have saved hundreds of dollars just by asking a question on here. As for your user name, Fortbliss2, maybe you should stop relying on a perceived military affiliation. You're giving us veterans a bad name.


id="quote">
id="quote">dOddOdI wonder if he's a military brat??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×