Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tripleguy

42" snowblower scraper bar

tripleguy

The model number on my snowblower is partially removed so I can't look this up. Does anyone know the part number for a scraper bar on a 42" single stage snowblower? I'm hoping there is just one style or I'll have to count bolt holes, which at this point means removing snow and ice.

steve-wis

On mine, which is a model number 1690548, the scraper bar is pt. no.

106746. The same one is used on the 1690513 blower. It has 9holes, two close together on one end, from the looks of the pic in the manual.

Steve

yukon

depending on which one you have which there are many 2 i looked up are gth-l 17 is 2106746sm and the other is a 7016 is a 2106863sm those cover a lot of the heavy duty tractors hope that helps 8D

tripleguy

Thanks guys. I think I found it in an old Simplicity attachment publication that I have. It looks like the 42" blower is Simplicy #160032 and the scraper bar is #106746. I don't show that part available any more but it's cross referenced with Snapper/Briggs 2106746ASM. Cheapest I saw was $56. Don't know if that's the lowest I'll find but it appears so. Just in case anyone needs that for a reference.