Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Moving Snow (Videos)

Talntedmrgreen

Trying a new camera my wife got me for my birthday, while tackling my daily snow removal play time chores. Camera mounting needs some work (low and a bit shaky), but the video clarity is good, and I think it's a neat perspective. These are a little lengthy, and this morning's snow wasn't that impressive, but I still tell my wife "I don't konw if we can get out of the drive until I clear it" ;)

It sure was a chilly morning, and the hydro's took a bit to warm up.

HB-112 with the Sweepster

Legacy with the 6' blade on the FEL..this thing's a blast 8D

dOd Josh; you are having way too much fun. How come you don't do in front of the house first? Takes me at least 1 1/2 hrs with blower...Dave

Knoggin cam! I love it! Nice to see that loader popped right on. I saw it on its way to you in Mikes truck! He said you were giddy waiting on it!

Well, as usual I want to be josh. I think we should start a Josh fan club. we can all get WWJD. what would josh do shirts. :) so awesome, i am definitely jealous. Love the video, great quality.

one to other subjects. now josh, you have some big shoes to fill, last year for christmas you one upped all of us, bringing a tractor into your house for pictures in front of the tree. and i think we all are waiting to see if you can top that this year. :D:D:D

Haha...Nathan, I think I missed my window. This has been a very chilly and snowy year so far (heck, it's not even 'winter' yet!). My deck is 2-tier, with only 1 step ip to each level, and so getting a small frame up there is easy. Then, my slider is extra wide...a 32" deck fits right through. The plan was to brin ghte B-208S/blower in to put under the tree this year, and get some nice pics of JR....BUT, my deck is a foot and a half deep with snow. It's been white here since well before Thanksgiving.

The cam is a GoPro...I had been wanting one, especially now that the little guy is getting big enough to begin playing...and my wife got me a Hero3 Black for my Bday. It was chest mounted, and needs to be head mounted for a better view, IMO.

Cool. I heard those GoPro's are cool. I have been debating about getting one for hunting and such now that my daughters accompany me to the woods.

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

I have been debating about getting one for hunting and such now that my daughters accompany me to the woods.

id="quote">
id="quote">BINGO! It's an amazing little camera. I used to ride sleds, like it was my job, and how I wish I had a helmet cam back then. I had one, but it was huge, took junk video, and was a bear to use with software. This little GoPro has more settings, and is more user friendly, than any digital camera i've ever had. The phone app is neat too...let's you operate, adjust, control and watch your cam with wifi.

"I still tell my wife "I don't konw if we can get out of the drive until I clear it"

You know that she probably is on to you and goes along so you feel useful. :D

Nice videos.

Josh,

Can I borrow the Legacy and loader for the winter. I need it to push the banks back on my private road.

Please let me know when I can expect it.

thanks

Looks like you had a lot of fun clearing the drive and trailer access.

Rick.....

A quick clip of the B-110 plowing....I forgot to charge the cam, so of the 10 minutes or so of action-packed, hold-onto-your-seat, video I THOUGHT I took, you get to see the first minute or so. 8C

You also miss out on the T-16S snowblowing, and the Hawaiian Tropics Bikini Team bus, stopping by for direction. Luckily, I had enough beer to invite them into the shop for som conversation...

:Q

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

A quick clip of the B-110 plowing....I forgot to charge the cam, so of the 10 minutes or so of action-packed, hold-onto-your-seat, video I THOUGHT I took, you get to see the first minute or so. 8C You also miss out on the T-16S snowblowing, and the Hawaiian Tropics Bikini Team bus, stopping by for direction. Luckily, I had enough beer to invite them into the shop for som conversation...id="red">:Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsY8zZmj3f4

id="quote">
id="quote">But your wife got to visit too right ?}:)

Originally posted by rokon2813
quote:
id="quote">Unfortunately, I had to be hospitable all on my own. She is getting beat up by bronchitis, and pregnancy, so I make dinner, take care of the baby, give her a back rub, then head out to clear the drive when she heads for bed.I couldn't just turn them away! :J

quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

" She is getting beat up by bronchitis and PREGNANCY " Congrats Josh; when is the happy occasion set to occur?....Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">Thanks Dave! We're lookin at June 15!

Didn't get snow yesterday, but Tuesday nite's snowfall melted to a crusty icy layer, so I gave the driveway a quick scrub, to the sun can do the rest today.