Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!

MDB

Thanks to them members who built the place, and continue to make it a great resource, and place for sharing and collaboration!

birthday.gif

Hard to believe, huh?

Thanks to each of you, who've hung in there, and keep coming back! And a special thanks to those who have stepped forward to serve as club officers, moderators and admins! The forums simply wouldn't have survived without you -- since I have neither the time or patience to "babysit them..." :D

Happy Birthday SimpleTractors! Definitely hard to believe it's been 15 years and it prompted me to check when I joined the group...January of 2000OOsm04!

Dan

I am a prodigal son. Joined 10/2001 then dropped out a few years later. I didn't renew since I hadn't been on the site for many months. I wasn't spending any time on the computer. A few years passed and I got the itch to do a winter project so I re-upped. My smartphone allowed me to waste my time anywhere, so I'm back, baby.

Happy birthday simpletrACtors! ™. Thanks to everyone, officers, posters, and custodians, who make the site what it is!!

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Thanks to them members who built the place, and continue to make it a great resource, and place for sharing and collaboration!

birthday.gif

id="quote">
id="quote">My Favorite Hangout since 2010!dOd

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!:J:J

Joined 10/04/2007 with one simplicity and a whole lot of questions, time flies when you are having fun.:J

I am glad to be a member of this fine organization of so many people willing to sharing their time, resources, and knowledge to help others!

This club makes owning Simplicity and Allis all the better!

:J

I wonder if why this forum is so successful is because the ratio of contributors to lookers is higher than the norm. And the lookers become contributors because they need to contribute questions to get answers, and we all like to have questions and answers to build experience. or it is because we are just an inquisitive bunch and like to share. And we like to help others. I guess who cares just let us all continue doing what we are doing and long may it continue. Happy Birthday Simpletractors!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

Joining this club is the best 10 bucks I've ever spent! Just the info/resorces alone are worth joining, But....all the online friendships, are just a big bonus sm01

Thanks to all of you sm01

Been on board since March 2001. Its really something to think back of all those that have come and gone. Looking through Kent's SimpleTractor gallery really takes one back through history. Thanks to all those who make this club what it is. The best addicition support group around:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dhoadley
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts