Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

White Christmas

MikeES

Looking out my window it is presently snowing very hard. I guess we will have a white Christmas up here in northern Wisconsin after all. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope it is white enough and deep enough to enjoy your toys. Good Luck! Mike S.

Hey Mike, we've been getting email weather warnings for our place in Phillips all day and last nite. Good to hear it's snowing up there. A lot of our friends up there rely on the snow (and snowmobilers) for their livelyhoods. Can one venture out onto the ice yet up there? I'm lookin to set up some tip-ups in a couple weeks. Just dreary and drizzly down here in Dane County. Paul

My kids are hoping for a white Christmas here in northern Indiana, but I think they're just calling for flurries after this rain passes and the temperature drops (high of only 25 on Monday with lows in the teens). I am content to let it rain all winter, but I have a feeling that we'll get dumped on soon. I remember that we had 20" of snow last December and hardly any the rest of the winter! Merry Christmas! Rod

Don't be suprise here in the laurentides 100 km north of Montréal we have the first snow around the nov 15 we receive the first snow (3.5 inch) last tuesday and 3 inch maybe this evening, just at time for a white Christmas, normal temperature -13 today and last week -4 Merry-Christmas Don.P