Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Allisgrandson

L10 loader frame

Allisgrandson

Gentlemen,

I have access to part of a L10 loader. Comes with bucket, arms, and vertical post. No hoses, pump, controls, or undermount frame. How difficult and expensive will these parts be? Does anyone have a diagram of the under mount frame for welding and a possible cost?

Thanks for your help!

ReedS

Is that the one on CL (Albany)? The sub-frame is not terribly complicated but will need to be made carefully. There are a couple of variations on the sub-frame. My L112 loader is somewhat different from the L10 as are the sub-frames. Your also going to need wheel spacers too. To have all these parts made will not be cheap IMO and will cost more than the loader is worth unless you can do it yourself, particularly with the L10 being a trip bucket.

Allisgrandson

Reed,

It is the one in Albany. I'm only an hour and a half away and I have a cousin that lives there who brews beer, so I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. :) I have a Kwik-way mounted on a Homelite, but I'd like to get an L10, L12 preferably, just to have the attachment. My neighbor does fabrication, so I'm good there. Controls and pump can be had for a couple hundred off of C-list. I think the amount the guy us asking is way too high for me, as it won't be all original and not worth much beyond parts for someone else. I do have the wheel spacers though!

GregB

Heres two pics of the subframe I used on the B-110

smallloaderend.jpg

smallloadertop.jpg

In the pictures the frame is laying upside down to tractor mount position. The toughest part to fab will be the front mount.Heres the frame mounted on my B-110 with Homelite running boards to fill up the space.

smallmountedframe.jpg

There were a couple of posts on fabbing up the front bracket and subframe, and at one time there was a post with a collection of loader info.

Talntedmrgreen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simplicity-Loader-Mount-Bracket-/151198049851?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23341b263b#ht_42wt_1201

This is a local buddy of mine...I'm stopping over in the next day or so for some parts, and could probably grab this too. It's complete with teh proper front axle bolt and bushing/mount.

GregB

That one looks like the L-12 mount for use on this type mounting system:

loader_dim_3.jpg

The L-10's use tabs off the frame to slip in under the grill around some spacer bolts like this:

loadtab.jpg