Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

thawed out

yukon

well i got the agco allis started today its 34 degrees,loaded it up on the trailor and put it in the garage,shut it off and smelled burning belt dont think its thawed out really good. well its off to simplicity dealer tomorrow to get a filter and walmart to get trans fluid. does it take 3 quarts of fluid for the hydro and would walmart carry a filter for the hydro.

If you want the short filter on the side it is NAPA 1335 and you can use the long on the side as well. Number is 1068. I use a 1068 long filter on the side of the pump. If you have chains they will still clear the filter by over an 1" - 1-1/2".

Long filter you can use.

1068 NAPA

1085 NAPA

51068 & 51085 WIX

PF13 AC Delco

LF196 Hastings

L10017 Purolator

Short filter

1335 NAPA

51335 WIX

B7221 Hastings

L10101 Purolator

Not sure of the Fram numbers.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

1068 NAPA1085 NAPA51068 & 51085 WIXPF13 AC DelcoLF196 HastingsL10017 PurolatorShort filter1335 NAPA51335 WIXB7221 HastingsL10101 PurolatorNot sure of the Fram numbers.

id="quote">
id="quote">Fram PH - 16 is what Simplicity uses.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

Someone probably painted your Fram filter white.

id="quote">
id="quote">Ya sure! It was a neatly adhesive wrapped filter with the genuine Simplicity p/n logo and what have you.

I am sure Corey would make a decal for anything if it fit through the printer:D Let`s see it.:D PH16 does cross to the above filters and so does PH43.