Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cab question on a FDT tractor

ngale65

Nathan, Here is my 64 Landlord with a WH cab. It should fit your 3112about the same way. The Simplicity cabs were about the same fit. Theframe mounts on the foot rests and the back of the seat pan.

BathDay..jpg

BathDay..jpg.30096adc0f3009f33a1e3acaca6dbeca.jpg

That is a homemade carb heater that JimH fabricated for the LL. Other than the PTO cover, which was in the garage, the tractor is exactly as I bought it from him. The carb heater is a good copy of the OEM cover.

Jim set this tractor up for severe duty as he lived in Rochester NY, not far from Lake Erie, and it's lake effect snow.

Nathan if you make it over here this weekend look in my 7010. it has a W-Horse cab with a few frame mounting mods made from 1/2" conduit...vert easy & strong sm01The 2 sides and the pc crossing under to support the 2 cab corner posts were made from conduit

DSCI1604.JPG

DSCI1604.JPG.6e4db2ffde9928d4f3de7583d948e308.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Jim, I hope the Landlord is still earning it's keep?

quote:Originally posted by JimDk

Nathan, Here is my 64 Landlord with a WH cab. It should fit your 3112about the same way. The Simplicity cabs were about the same fit. Theframe mounts on the foot rests and the back of the seat pan.

BathDay..jpg

id="quote">
id="quote">