Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

good looking

yukon

quote:Originally posted by yukon

what tires lol:D:D:D

id="quote">
id="quote">666I'm dying to make this picture the background on our laptop at home....I can only imagine what my wife would say. Hell, she might like it.

Ehh Who's looking at the tires? LOL;) I'd certainly date that photo to the early 60's. The tractor has a shine to it, the pan seat dates it to about '63. Would love to find a better view of the rear tire set up!

quote:Originally posted by Robert Kehoe

I think she need shoes to be safer

id="quote">
id="quote">Good call out! At least she put her hair up, and didn't wear loose clothing to potentially get caught in rotating parts. That's hazardous, you know.

Those gotta be 15" or 16" tires. Probably custom built rims. I'd like to see more too.

Maybe Speedex rims? but still custom, Speedex were 6 bolt I think...

Stock tires are nearly even with the bottom of the fenders, those are closer to the top.

Cool picture,..was just thinking. Say this is in 1964 that's 50 years and say she is 18 years old...WOW she would be a mere 68 years old!!

LOL..:D

quote:Originally posted by shovelhead

Cool picture,..was just thinking. Say this is in 1964 that's 50 years and say she is 18 years old...WOW she would be a mere 68 years old!!LOL..:D

id="quote">
id="quote">And probably pretty darn proud of that picture!

quote:Nice to see those old models stack up so well against the newer ones.id="quote">
id="quote">

:D:D:D Excellent.

quote:Originally posted by timflury

I wonder what a big gust of wind would do to that beehive?

id="quote">
id="quote">Bet it doesn't even move 8)

Marty...if there were bees in a hive like that, would they make better honey becuase they are happier bees? 4i

Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
quote:
id="quote">I showed some seniors that photo at bowling this morning. So I asked my teammate about the gust of wind. She said, "The way that's teased and sprayed, that thing ain't goin nowhere!!"And that's why I show respect to the seniors.