Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The value of this site

jackcobb

Last year at this time I was very sick and ended up being out of work for almost eight months. Earlier in the year I had purchased my AC B-210 which I new nothing about but was impressed with the way it was built. While I was so sick I had thought about getting rid of the B-210 because I knew nothing about it and didn't know where to begin to find information. Well being out of work for so long did have some advantages. I purchased my first computer and a friend said check out Simple Tractors. Well the rest was history. As a result of learning about this site I became very interested in my tractor. I first picked up manuals from Simplicity after learning they were available. I also picked up some other literature from club members who were willing to make photocopies and send them too me. They wouldn't even take any money for the cost. I managed to pick up all kinds of attachments over the year and even a second tractor, a AC B-1. Now almost a year later I would like to thank all those who participate in this site. I read this more than the newspaper ( I don't know if that's good or bad ? ) and enjoy it so much. Without this site my tractor would have been long gone. I have learned so much through this site and have enjoyed meeting the members. I hope that next year I can participate more than I have this year ( I still lack computer skills ) but plan on improving them. Thanks again to all who participate and make this site such a wonderfull site. Happy holidays to all, Al

You hit the nail on the head. I to have learned alot on this site. most of the time I don't need to post anything because I sit and read all the others and lot of the time they answer my questions I have. Would like to thank everyone who participates on this site and I wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Yup, I've learned a lot too. It's like marriage, you get out of it what you put into it. Everyone here seems to understand that, and that's what makes it great! Paul

Al, Isn't it great to be able to consider people your friends and mentors even though you can't always put a face to them. Have a wonderful Holiday Season. Marion Kerr