Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

V8 in a simplicity

curlett

Got looking at that 100 hp simplicity sunstar on craigslist and reminded me of this. It looks like a lot of fun if you dont die:D:D. Just a warning the video does swear twice.

The same head that's not in a helmet thought it would be a good idea to put a car engine in a garden tractor and do a burnout on a fairly busy street. On the plus side, they did a nice job with the build.d:)

quote:Originally posted by Stan-Tn

If that don't put a smile on your face I don't know what will ;)

id="quote">
id="quote">The first time I saw that I watched it about 5 times and it just kept getting funnier lol

This one looks factory built is this maybe a barn find concept tractor. Much better looking than that ugly 100 hp Sunstar.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Chris727
    • littlemarv
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts