Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
huffy

SS snow cab manual

huffy

Picked up a cab from another member this afternoon. I can't pull up a manual on Simplicity's website. Anybody got one?

It's in pieces and while I think I know how it goes together having a manual might help.

steve-wis

what tractor does it fit? I have a few manuals for different cabs, pm me with your email address and I will send them to you if you like. Mine are for 6000 series and 7000 series, I think.

Steve

huffy

Thanks guys. I got it figured out and put together tonight.

I will say, now that I've played with it a bit, that IMO this is not one of Simplicity's better attachments. Very chinsy.

osenga

Maybe why I have sold mine :). But got to look at it this way with a blower it helps a ton. Withoutthe cab and out blowing in a good snow with just a little wind out there you any one could look like Frosty in just a matter of a short time. With the cab look at the bright side you get to stay dry and out of that cold wind.

cityboy2977

tell ya what Huffy, when you move as much snow as we do up here, you will cherish that cab. i do mine.

i pulled out the MTD 995 and took er for a test run....wasnt fun without a cab. turned into a short run.

got a pic ?

huffy

No pics. Now that I got it together I'm not sure that I want to drill holes in my rb's and fenders to install it. I'm thinking of just ditching it and building something better. Gotta give it some thought.