Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis 515 loader setup compatibility

AC712H

I have a chance to buy a very nice 515 loader on an Allis 5015. What models do these fit easily for? Allis 720 family and Simplicity equals???

5015 is a Farmall Cub class tractor size wize and were a compact tractor size and lasted roughly 5 years. I don't know what accessories it promoted.

I saw that post earlier too. The loader is mounted on the tractor. Drove it today. Maybe same loader with different subframe? Only had a 48" bucket

midnightpumpkin
quote:Originally posted by midnightpumpkin

Something does not compute here.Scroll down the first page of this post, you will see an ARK 515 loader on an Allis 300/400 series tractor.http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=123507&SearchTerms=ark,515,loaderThis loader is way too small for an Allis 5015 tractor.John U

id="quote">
id="quote">Or maybe the 515 loader is way too big for the 300/400 Series Allis!!!John U

I did some research on the microfiche, old price lists, and brochures. What I am seeing is that the correct loader for the 5015 is a model 415. There appears to have been no AC 515 loader, just the ARK 515 loader. Yes the factory 415 loader only has a 48" Bucket. The larger 5020 and 5030 use the 430 loacer which is quite similar and also uses only a 48" bucket. The 415 weighs approximately 700 lb ship wt. according to my information (1985 AC Agricultural price book).