Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
707Simplicity

2012 simplicity

707Simplicity

hey just wondering if anyone knew where to get the bearing for the pully that the tiller uses, The one right behind the seat, part of the mule drive for it? Its the part that bolts the two pulleys together

simplicity2012024.jpg

Chris727

I got one through John Deere. JD part # is JD8597 and MSRP is $11.42. It was a good Fafnir USA-made bearing. Through Simplicity that bearing is part # 1733105SM and sells for $45.50:O Most farm stores such as TSC or Rural King also have these in their pulley and sprocket department for about $16 for a chinese one.

timflury

I have the same tiller on my 2110.

I would consider a front counterweight more rare than the tiller. They work good with the tiller and the manual lift.

I wouldn't consider them rare.

Nice looking machine there BTW. ;);)

707Simplicity

yeap I brought her home 3 weeks ago needing the steering gears replaced, needing a new motor and seat, and a regulator it still needs all the front steering pieces serviced and possibly replaced.

I also put new rear tires on it, but im gonna paint all the wheels and the gril when it warms up with imron!!!!!

bassman300t

imron is great thats what is on my 7500 carlton stump grinder. its tough paint just make sure not breathe it. my dad knew of someone who made speed boats and when imron came out he started using it but with no air feed+proper ventilation it turns out it is etremley dangerous to paint with imron without PROPER saftey precautions. anyway i dont know about the small amount for wheels but just thought id mention it anyway.