Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
superbman101

Alright... Who bought this deal out from under me?

superbman101

Battle Creek Michigan. I was talking to the guy and had him at 500 for the lot and someone (maybe on here) snuck in and took the lot while I was out of state XX( oh well it was a sweet lot:

B12 runs

B112 runs

Snow Thrower

Blade

Plow

Congrats to the darn squeaker that beat me! :||

superbman101
quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

:OWas NOT me who stole these. 500 would have been a sweet deal. I would have paid 6 |)

id="quote">
id="quote">I was going to pick it up once back from Cali! Guess I'll have to still settle for the big ten I'm getting this weekend :D #3

timflury
quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Well it looks like the B212 is really a B110 or B112 with B212 side panels as the steering wheel and hood indicate a B100 series.Wasn't me by the way.:D

id="quote">
id="quote">We could also see if the ignition switch is recessed, or not. That will indicate 100 or 200 series as well.Would a B-212 have the longer wheelbase to accept a 48" deck?

Talntedmrgreen
Originally posted by timflury

We could also see if the ignition switch is recessed, or not. That will indicate 100 or 200 series as well.

id="quote">

Yes, it was a variable machine, but I'm not sure if the 48" was ever 'offered' for a 10hp tractor.

That blade isn't OEM either...the hitch appears to be, however. There's certainly value in the package, but he wouldn't split them and I won't take a variable unless it's free, or nearly free AND delivered. :o) No room for more projects here, and too many workers to justify bringing more in. Better off in someone elses barn.

Sign in to follow this