Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ho, ho, ho!

Kent

I cheated and opened my present already, since I had to go pick it up at Sears warehouse in my truck -- a nice 4-drawer Craftsman tool chest and 3-drawer rollaround base with locking bottom storage bin .... Maybe Mrs Santa approves of my tractoring more than I thought! Hope Santa is also better to YOU than you deserve -- whatever that may be -- two lumps of coal, or three.... Merry Christmas to everyone... Kent http://members.home.net/2ndchancek9/files/santa.gif

Merry Christmas Kent, Enjoy your tool boxes. My better half, ole "What's Her Name", found out years ago it was more economical to let me buy tools than pay other people to do the work. Think I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what Santa brought me. Roy

My wife told me to go buy what I need to work on my hobby, that is, as long as I didn't spend over $300. Got myself a nice sand blasting outfit, portable for the frames and big items and the reclaiming enclosed box-type for small parts. She know after all these years together (38) that if I buy it, she doesn't have to take it back or listen to the "old goat" complain later. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Marion Kerr

What is wrong with lumps of coal? Helps to keep you warm since it droped like a rock around here and it even snowed yesterday.Maybe soon I will get to try out the wonderboy 700 snowblower.Bob

Merry Christmas Kent, I'm sure that new tool chest will go nice in your shop.BTW do you have heat in there yet? Take care and enjoy the holiday. Jim V.

MERRY CHRISTMAS : KENT.....YOU HAVE THE BEST WEBSITE ON THE NET.BE CAREFUL AND ENJOY YOUR SELF TODAY.BRING SOME SNOW TO OHIO.HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

Merry Christmas Kent. Great Web Page Many Thanks for your effort and the time it takes to manage it. I guess I have the tractor bug worse than I originally thought. Santa brought me a floor jack and some axle stands. this really is a fun hobby and I've only just started. Have a Happy New Year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Kent, I've wanted that black sears box with the air cylinders on the lid for years!!!! But guess I'll settle for the cylinders on my old box!!! hehehe Hopeing everyone has an awsome day!!!! JoeJ

Very Merry Christmas to you Kent, and as MPH said, thanks for this super site. At the rate we're growing and how close to 2002 we are I wonder who the first new enlistee of the year will be. I hope that new tool box can be involved in spruceing up one of those 75th anniversary models.......................Dick

Hello Feliz (Tacey) long time ago a men buy the mountain here is proper noun was Réal after he pass away people from the area name that mount or mountain (Mont)for mount a is name Réal=Montréal Merry Christmas Don.P (Montréal)