Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Gordan

Wheel spacers for Deere rims

Gordan

For those of you who mounted Deere rims to your RBTs, what spacers did you use and how well did it work out?

Is there any issue with using spacers? Am I better off selling these and getting Simplicity ones?

BLT

This is a 23-10.5 X 12 Goodyear ag tire mounted on a Deere rim that was mounted on a 718 tractor LH side.

Deere%20Rim.jpg

The PTO cup carved out that much clearance over time. I mounted it on a 912 and had at least a 1" spacer just for the left side. I bought studs to mount that side only and left the RH side alone. It was still close but it cleared the filter and the PTP cup. I did this 8 years ago and since mounted them on my Sunstar.

GWGAllisfan

I had 24-11.50x12 on a 7112, Bought pre-mounted on spoked wheels for a zero turn, which just touched the cone clutch. I used 7/16" bolts run through from the back side and a set of 5/16 spacers from an auto parts store, and just regular car lug nuts to make it clear. I priced the bolt in spacers like for cars, but they were over 100$ for a set.