Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tiller idler

hybridv8

Hi fellas I need your help again,I have come to the end of my tiller refurb mounted to my 7116 and I have found the belt engagement parts missing,can anybody tell me where 105380 mounts as I cannot see it on any diagrams also where on earth does 165777 arm assy idler mount (that's supposing I can source one to mount)I have parts diagrams and user manuals but neither show where these parts mount.

Thanks for that,I have that manual it just wasn't clear where everything mounted but now I see that the two idlers mount together I also can see now how the whole lot mounts to the lift mechanism,its so simple when it is explained in just a few words,many thanks for that ,now all I have to do is manufacture one as I priced the parts up from the states and with postage and customs frightened me to death,again many thanks rokon2813 for putting it so simply.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlemarv
    • Ronald Hribar
    • Tommysbuilders
    • NandoG
    • Austin
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts