Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_B-1Novice

You snowbound guys may need it this year

Burntime

Back in the 80's I saw a huge dump truck with a snowthrower on the front doing 9 ft at a time, and throwing is 100ft. Now that would be nice! Of course you would have to special order something if your drive is 11ft!:D

Willy
quote:Originally posted by Burntime

Back in the 80's I saw a huge dump truck with a snowthrower on the front doing 9 ft at a time, and throwing is 100ft. Now that would be nice! Of course you would have to special order something if your drive is 11ft!:D

id="quote">
id="quote">I seen a big blower like that once, you should seewhat it can do to a garbage can and never even slow down.:D

GrincheyOne
quote:Originally posted by Burntime

Nah, that would only work for the walkways! You need something bigger for the drive!:D

id="quote">
id="quote">Hey Mike!That would be an effective defense against that "pesky" snow plow driver!!! Be a real deal to work that into the wind! INSTANT OP-CICLE! LOFLMAOWE got hit w/ 10" from 1:30AM (1"/hour) on top of the 8" already there.I'll add to my posting in Show and Tell. AND TO THINK; I was up and down my driveway 3-4 times on Tuesday with the Forester!!!sm02Time to check the wood fire i n the heater.

dhoadley

I have a couple of questions; No radiator? & where's his too small gas tank? He must need to refuel every couple of minutes. Some people have too much free time. Now I must go work on one of my 5 non-working riding mowers.^ Dave

jmhusby

Way back when there was two winters that it seem to snow about every other day. It was so bad in southern Minnesota that they imported a couple of the huge rotary plows from the National Park Service out west. Man, you ought to see pictures of what they do to a VW Beetle buried in 15-20 snow drifts.:D