Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"T" shirt time

MPH

Only 24" on the ground here. Won't even make honorable mantion here in the "lake effect" region of MI. No frost in the ground makes blowing a treat in this sandy area.

It made it above zero last nite. It was after dark so I missed getting a pic. Anyone heard of a convoy of pick-ups heading up-state New York??? 4 foot of snow, don't think the B-112 could deal with that..MPH

Marty, Coldest day of this winter here, so far. Hasn't been below zero yet. Nine degrees since 4 AM. Predicted low for tonight is 0 to -5. With the exception of the snowstorm we had in late October, there has been no snow to move. Most of that melted away. Less than 2" of snow on the level here. My father-in-law manages a cemetary. Frost is only about 2" deep when he dug a grave yesterday. Haven't even plugged in the diesel mail truck yet. Will have to do so tonight, I'm afraid. Pat

well guys, since xmas eve, parts of buffalo have recieved approx. 83" of snow. Thats almost 7 feet!!!!!. Not sure if the 1920's blower could do much but it would've been nice to try. My friend lives right there and says that at his house overnight, they got almost 2 feet. WOW.