Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
huffy

Command parts manual

PhanDad

I don't think paper or .pdf parts manuals exist for the newer Kohler engines. I've never been able to find any for the Command series.

That said, I've used the parts lookup at OPE engines and printed a sort of parts manual. The site BLT posted looks similar. The hard part is getting a long list of parts to print.

huffy

I was afraid of that. I've noticed that the Service Manual for the Command is kind of sparse, too. Kohler definitely didn't do as good of a job with the manuals for the Command line as it did the Magnum. The Magnum manuals are great.

DanD

Kohler has the parts diagrams for their engines right on their website...with prices for each part listed, too. Here is the link to the site for the CH20.

http://www.kohlerenginesparts.com/PartStream/Index#/s/KOH/CH20/

Also, here is a link to the detailed service manual for your engine:

http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/sm_24_690_06.pdf

Chris727

I have an old microfiche slide I use sometimes which has the parts manual for some of the pre-2003 commands. I have a fiche reader that prints but I don't think you can even get the toner or paper for it anymore. I have found it simple enough to use the online lookup. Its based on a Snap-On program similar to Empart.