Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

10" low speed pulley part #

ss74nova

10" low speed pulley part #

Anybody know the Simplicity part # for a 10" low speed drive pulley for a FDT? I know the 8" is #154272 but I can't seem to find the 10" #. Thanks

I'm confused now.sm00 I put an 8" pulley 154272 & belt 2174486SM on my LL 101 & the belt was too long. I had a mower belt 2152017SM 44.9" & it fit perfect on the drive pulleys & works fine. What pulley would work with the 2174486SM 48.9" belt? A 10" pulley? Is the part # 105188? Just wanted a spare 10" pulley in case I really need to go slow.:o

Thanks,

Tim

I bought a 10" pulley and hub assembly from TSC and welded the parts together, trued the pulley and ordered the proper belt..... then I got my Hi Lo and the set now hangs on a nail in my tractor shed.

The 10" pulley works quite nice when using the tiller.

No problem John, glad you were trying to help & thank you. It does get a bit confusing sm00, some are 8" & some are 10". It did take me a while to find the correct one |). I looked on google & it took me back to this site & I think it was RayS that had the link to the whole kit. Thanks Ray. The reason I'm looking for the pulleys instead of the Hi/Low kit is because I have 2 Landlords already & I want more tractors in the future (I think I'm getting addicted, I see beauty in rusty old simplicitys now :o) & I can just switch the belts & pulleys. If I want more than 1 Hi/Low kit it might get pretty expensive. Someday I might want a Hi/Low kit but just not right now. Thanks for the input Tim Flury it's always appreciated. Here's the thread I found.

Thanks,

Tim

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&topic_id=111743