Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New to me Landlord!

Bear

Mostly restored 1964 Landlord 9. Found on craigslist, the gentleman who owned it has health issues and couldn't finish the restoration, so he decided to sell it. Lucky me! Needs a few minor things yet...came with a 42" deck, which is restored, but needs a center arbor. Do you think I paid too much at $125?

Simplicity Tractor.jpg

She looks like a keeper, all right! Looks nicer than it did in the ad pics. I would say you did good!

$125 That's almost like stealing.:o I wish they were that cheap in my area. Very nice & you did very well.dOd

Now if it was Brett, you would be called a horse thief, only because you beat him to the deal.^

Just put a 42" blade, or a 36" blower on, and You'll be ready for the next blow of snow out there! GR8 find , saw one nearly that nice on a lawn in Red Hill last year! came with a plow. By the time I doubled back from Green Lane, it was gone. Really wanted that plow.

Good Luck,

Cheers,

Wayne

quote:Now if it was Brett, you would be called a horse thief, only because you beat him to the deal.id="quote">
id="quote">

There are many horse thieves out there, a vast number of which lurk around this site. I think of myself as well above such riff-raff and prefer to consider myself as a much more respectable and upstanding horse trader. The difference being, if someone got it quicker and cheaper than me, they must be a thief. ^