Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

been a long time!!!

ehertzfeld

Hello all, been a real long time since I checked in. Life has its ups and downs and interests change. Currently I have 0 tractors and 0 attachments! I do miss the friendships I have made on this site. For those who joined after I disappeared, My name is Elon, I was a very active member and VP for a term or two, but as I said above, life takes turns and my interests changed. I sold my house and will be renting a house not far from me now. At some point I will get back into these machines. I will try not to stay away for a long time, like I have been. Good to see the club still alive and doing well. Sorry not really tractor related.....

Take care....Elon

Just joined not too long ago.

After a number of years, off and on searching i finally bought my first Simplicity, a Garden Mark Squire 9.

A number of friends advised me to join Simple TrACtors so i figured why not.

I have read many of your postings, you were around for a long time, look forwards to your posts.

Jesse

Whenever I look up something from the past in the archives, you usually have a posting. I look forward to getting to know you.

Well said Bryan!

Elon, welcome back! I'm sure when you're ready to get your hands greasy, the club can help you make that happen....or you can show us the ropes, again! ;)

Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you. Don't worry the tractor bug never really goes away, it just hides for a while.

Rick.....

Life does have its hills and valleys, but it seems as though this site and the guys on it help to flatten them out quite a bit. Welcome back to the tractor world's version of "Cheers; Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came........."

WOW!!! thanks for all the kind words and welcome backs!!! Nice to be missed! Tim, it funny you say that......on a Face Book for sale group, I saw my first Land Lord for sale!!! LOL Unfortunately the guy wanted a lot more than I sold it for, so I passed. Would have been great to have it come home. Soon as I get to level ground as Marty said, I'll keep an eye on for something to play with.

Thanks again for feeling welcomed. Somehow I knew you guys would put a smile on my face! Probably why I found my way back! At some point soon, I'll let everyone know whats going on with my life.

Elon

Elon,

When you left us a couple of years ago, you promised me, you were going to be staying on the correct side of the barbwire fence. I hope you didn't break your promise to me.:D

Please tell us what you have been up to when you feel up to it.

Rick........

Elon, good to hear from you! I have wondered a few times what happened, always enjoyed reading your posts. Don't be such a stranger, you don't need to own tractors to stop in and visit.;)

I`m afraid i`m right there with you Elon this is my first post in a few years, i still lurk from time to time , but as the kids became more involved in 4-H and showing animals it keeps me more than busy i do still have my tractors,and believe it or not i just installed a 10 hp diesel in my 7110 this weekend and had it running today! so i guess the spark has been fanned a bit i will try to participate more. JB :D

Welcome home! You were before my time, and I go off and on too! Remember to have fun with these old machines.

Bob