Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bgosh

weed cutter

bgosh

Would someone who has access to there weed cutter take a few measurements for me.I would like to know the inside dimension of the part where it attaches to the tractor? Guessing it is 10 1/2 inches.The outside dimension of the same part.Guessing it is 11 1/2 inches. The dimension of the space between the 2 flanges same same part.Guessing it is 1/2 inch.The size of hole that is on these flange,same part.Guessing 3/8 inch plus. Thank You Stan sm01

rokon2813

I don't have a weed cutter, but the dimensions should be the same as a deck or blower hitch, or grader hitch, or sickle bar. They all mount in the same holes on the tractor.

GrincheyOne
quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

I used a snowblower hitch and the only adjustment I had to make was to modify the angle of one idler pulley and it worked perfect.

id="quote">
id="quote">The angle change is required due to the main spindle (1 of 4) is offset from dead center. Be careful, we ruined one hitch, since the pivot for the idler (welded) is prone to crack!I sent you a PM about the combined document (pdf)...Wayne

bowhunt4life

Won't be too long you could pick up a 36" blower for cheap as the snow melts and use the hitch. Otherwise they pop up on Clist and Ebay quite often.