Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Reproducing Revitalizer blades NOW WITH PICS

PeppyDan

I know this has been asked more than once but I am having one of my guys get me a quote on reproducing revitalizer blades. They would be sold in sets or individual blades and would like to find out how much interest there is for the item. I have a NOS blade that I sent with him so these blades would be just like the original. Thanks for any input!Dan

P4070038.JPG

P4070037.JPG

P4070036.JPG

P4070038.JPG.0bd93dbaaa03f0e5819d1bd93117d0b9.JPG

P4070037.JPG.ba21a3f1cd6f8e16ddce6e3b3348e7b9.JPG

P4070036.JPG.1c5e1fc363da8060f45755f2b2d9c038.JPG

I don't have an idea yet but have asked for quotes depending on quantity, 100,200,400 pcs so the interest may have an effect on the price. I already have 4 or 5 sets wanted and don't mind carrying a little inventory (I have many other items that I reproduce and stock for these tractors) but would like an idea of about how many for a first order.

Dan

So far I am at 8 or 9 sets including 2 sets for Bryan Osenga. I will get a price posted as soon as I find out myself. Is anyone else interested?

Dan

I found out today the cost of the blades and would be able to sell a full set for $50 or $5 each plus shipping. A full set would consist of 14 blades which is how many my revitalizer has on it but please verify the quantity on yours.

Please respond if you would like any in the next couple of days if possible. I will be placing an order next Monday.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

Put a post in the Classified as I think it might reach more members, IMO, and thanks for the hard work. I'd order a set but have a spare set on the shelf.

Thanks again.

Chris

I have to ask...is there a package price for the 10 needed for a small frame Revitalizer? If not, put me down for a full set and I'll throw the 4 free ones in a drawer ;)

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Dan,Put a post in the Classified as I think it might reach more members, IMO, and thanks for the hard work. I'd order a set but have a spare set on the shelf.Thanks again.Chris

id="quote">
id="quote">Thanks for the thought Chris, I had not thought of that since I was trying to see how much interest there was in reproductions.Dan

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

I have to ask...is there a package price for the 10 needed for a small frame Revitalizer? If not, put me down for a full set and I'll throw the 4 free ones in a drawer ;)

id="quote">
id="quote">I could package 10 for $38 for anyone interested.Dan

It looks like I will be ordering 300 pcs on Monday so if anyone else needs a set or two just let me know. I will try to get a estimated time of delivery to me so everyone has and idea when to expect them to come in.

Thanks again,]

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

The blades are now in stock and I will be sending PM's shortly. Please PM or email me if you don't hear from me by Thursday or if you have not confirmed ordering any.

Thanks,

Dan