Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

LAWNMOWER HOSPITAL

bowhunt4life

I picked up this really nice simplicity cart. Appears to be all original. Rescued it out of Illinois:D

20140316_155529_resized_zpsc247bbe7.jpg

20140316_155518_resized_zps74a0b7a6.jpg

20140316_155619_resized_zpsad65f0a2.jpg

20140316_142256_resized_zps5dcdf9fb.jpg

20140316_155610_resized_zps60a700e8.jpg

20140316_142300_resized_zps2201c8f8.jpg

Just a little dirty. The guys neighbor didn't want it he said it was too small for him. His loss my gain.

Previous owner selling due to moving. Said he never thought about the collectablity of the trailer.

That must have some age on it, as the current name of the business is Dambman Lawn Mower Hospital ...same address..

Been Gene Dambmans business for a Long Time. Great guy that knows everything to know about Simpliciity. I bought a Conquest from him back in 03 or 04. Picked up a used 30" tiller from him a summer or two ago for my 5010.

If you need old parts for tractors or attachments give him a call, he has a whole room in the back chock full of stuff.

Small world:D

Yeah this cart came out of Stillman Valley Il. I've gotten some sweet deals down south of the WI border.^

quote:Originally posted by farmtoybuilder

Dang! Great find, Wish I could find a yellow one in that condition.

id="quote">
id="quote">I would guess a bit of paint, could change that !Cheers,Wayne

Bowhunt;how did you find that down here in my back yard? I check e-bay and CL daily for simp/ac and never saw that!!!?:(

I stumbled on it. Saw it and blew it off figuring for $75 it was gone. Waited a week and it was still there. Finally emailed the guy and he said he had it but his neighbor might want it and he would call me. He didn't call emailed him again and he said he had it still. Neighbor thought it was to small.

Lucky for sure.:D