Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JimH

Visit From Dave Gibson (B-10 Dave)

JimH

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Dave Gibson, (B-10 Dave) from canada.As it turns out Dave spends part of his winters here in central florida right near my new permanent home in The Villages, Florida.My wife captured a picture from the visit.

Visit1.jpg

B10Dave
:D:D I guess we didn't break your camera Jim. Had a good visit and a nice day. It is really nice to meet others from the club in person. It makes the post so much more meaningful.....Dave

GLPointon

Man they will let anyone into Fla wont they??

just kiddin...I'm waiting to meet Dave in person at the GOTO event this yr. sm01 from what I can see Jim that looks like a great B200

JimH

Thank's Greg. That's my HB-212. That one is the last of my Allis equipment. I had to bring one tractor with me to Florida........

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Man they will let anyone into Fla wont they??just kiddin...I'm waiting to meet Dave in person at the GOTO event this yr. sm01 from what I can see Jim that looks like a great B200

id="quote">
id="quote">

GLPointon

Dave, I REALLY wanted to attend again this yr...BUT Menards is delivering my new Pole Bldg on Fri. and I'll be very involved in that project for awhile... Enjoy and have some BBQ for me :DJim that is an awesome HB...I wouldnt have parted with that one either dOd

quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

:D Greg. I will be at the Red Pig on Saturday. Aren't you making the trip?.....Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">

Sign in to follow this