Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Name and a Face...Post Yours

bowhunt4life

Since seeing the Red Pig Inn meet and great and always having a basketball tournament when the Bull Session in WI is going on I thought I might start this and see where it goes. Give folks the opportunity to see who we converse with in internet land.

Name: Chris DeLapp

AKA: bowhunt4life

Face:

2013-04-28_064213_zps334d2039.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fishnwiz

• timflury

• BLT

• dhoadley

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of members have seen this "mug" (on the left) :DDan Lonnenrokon2813If that other criminal wants to own up to his mugshot I'll let him :o

DanRod.jpg

DanRod.jpg.932de75a9c5331eba6b579f0eb93c773.jpg

For those of you who don't know who was in the picture above with Dan, I guess I will own up to it being me. LOL

im on the left and I'll let the other guys fess up who they are. Guess I should add this is my winter go. I dont look the say at the summer shows MDB or JrFrank can say that lol

357.JPG

357.JPG.3380e562b784d6a0f1710b08bfdb16b1.JPG

This is about the best I can find...I'm the guy with the hat ;)

20130722_195212.jpg

Edit: Found a good one with 2 of my other favorite things in life, other than tractors. Beef and Beer.

20130504_125520.jpg

quote:Originally posted by timflury

I'm not so sure you want a photo of THIS GUY. LOL:D:Dsm00sm00

id="quote">
id="quote">As long as you don't post the "bowling blowout" picture you will be fine :o:O:O}:)}:)

Well we all I can see that Daves pic is just taken. Just look at which tractor of the month is up on the PC

Originally posted by rokon2813
quote:
id="quote">Think of this Dan, I shot.....FOUR 700+ series bowled this year.THREE of those were shot in the month of March.TWO were thrown in the same week.ONE pair of ripped pants.And still ZERO photos of me.When I get to the right computer, I'll put one up.:D:D

quote:Originally posted by timflury As long as you don't post the "bowling blowout" picture you will be fine :o:O:O}:)}:)id="quote">
id="quote">Until he can find a picture. Tim's the one with the campaign hat on.

OCPDI.jpg

Saw this one flash on my screen. Getting her hooked early, Ali just before turning 1.

7.2GubbersMowin.jpg

Don't wanna believe she is 5 already.

7.2GubbersMowin.jpg.658d3bf61eaeefea1810f1b9136d8aa9.jpg

Was looking through the family pictures and laughed when I saw this one of "The Muffler Guys" on a B double E double R U N :pI'm in the Lucky Shirt, my cousin James (Bramesje) in the cart as well and my brother Matt Pushing

Muffler Guys.jpg

57e060267e938_MufflerGuys.jpg.e16ad719591d987b3589a505d3f81c9d.jpg