Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB212 x 2

bowhunt4life

Finally was able to bring home another HB212 (it was only 15 minutes away) and pair it up with my other HB212.

Funny story about this one and I am sure Nathan will jump in to tell it.

20140401_190618_resized_zps769f2624.jpg

20140401_191014_resized_zps53dcca23.jpg

Needs a couple tweeks (I had to ad a B212 side panel & change the yellow grill panel) but very straight and runs like a top. Got front hub caps for her and a set of wheel weights to ad.

Wow Chris! That looks to be in pretty good shape. Even has what it looks to be a origonal light bar & lights. Nice seat too! And not too far away from you. Great find! dOd

This was my 1st tractor when i was 15. have been trying to find it for 10 years with no luck. Oh well, win some loose some.

Ah you never know when it might find it's way back home.sm03

Plus atleast now you know where it is and that it will be taken care of.

quote:Originally posted by ngale65

This was my 1st tractor when i was 15. have been trying to find it for 10 years with no luck. Oh well, win some loose some.

id="quote">
id="quote">You mean this specific tractor? Things are starting to make more sense! ;)

Yep that specific tractor was Nathans, was sold to his buddy and from there traveled over a period of time from Indiana to Lake Geneva, WI. It left Lake Geneva in 2008 and traveled to Wyocena, WI until I brought it home.

Yes, that exact tractor was mine, been trying to get it back for 10 years. I got it when i was 15 from my good friend grandmother. she has since passed away. so quite a sentimental piece.

I have to ask just out of curiosity. How can you tell, Nathan, that that specific tractor was yours? What telltale "birthmarks" does it have?

It has a "check oil daily" sticker on hood and the yellow grill the AC badge is on. Plus it has two holes in hood that Nathan drilled for lights.

Plus he sent me pictures of it when he had it back in the day.

Maybe Nathan can find you a nice HB212 to trade for the sentimental one?? Anyway congrats on a nice machine dOd

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Yep that is what we are hoping for.

id="quote">
id="quote">X 2