Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MOWER DECK FOR 716

AGCO918

WANTED TO KNOW IF A 900 SERIES MOWER DECK WILL WORK ON A 716? I MIGHT BUY A 716 AND MIGHT NEED A DECK. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

Hi Chad, It should work fine. I've used the same 48" decks on 3400, 7000 sims and 900 series AC. Also, as of Monday afternoon, Merkamps had a pretty good used 48" deck out back. Still has the chute on it too. Might give Dave a call. The belt will be shorter on the 700 series vs 900 series. I think it is a 71.6" belt vs a 78.?" belt on the 900 series. Big Blue on US40 on the west side of town has real cheap ($6) belts and a 72" belt will work for a while but don't last very well. Advance Auto on just down from Big Blue on 40 has $14 belts that last a long time. The 78" Advance Auto belts work well on the 900 series. Brent

Chad, Forgot to mention. Dave also has a half of a AC 700 series out back. May be able to get it for next to nothing for a few spare parts. Not much left just part of the front half. I'm pretty sure it is a 700 series, but not certain. Let me know if you go, I need to stop by there anyway to get my broken spindle (hopefully repaired) back from them, maybe I could be there at the same time as you. Brent