Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Legacy wiring diagram

SharkyEd

Hi everyone, I was just wandering if anyone had a wiring diagram for a simplicity legacy 76535 with a CH23s kohler in it. I need to know where all the wires in the plug coming out of the motor goes and where the charging wire goes. Thanks !

I hope this is the right no. 1690606 , I bought the engine from this tractor that a guy was parting out. All I know is it was a simplicity Legacy with the Kohler Ch23S command. Thanks !

I can't help with the wiring diagram, but this mfg# should help.

If your guy is parting out a Legacy, I'd be interested in a few odds and ends.

Unfortunately Simplicity has been stingy with wiring diagrams in recent years. They don't feature them in the parts or owners manual. I would imagine they are only in a shop manual or service manual.

Go to the second thread down in this forum and follow it and then type on product number, I think there is a downloaded wire diagram.

Ray that's the one I needed and I thank you for helping me and anyone else who responded with info. sorry I took so long to reply but had to go car shopping the last 2 days for the wife. She's happy now so I can get back to normal thanks again !!!!

almost forgot anyone looking for parts for the legacy, try Floyds Outdoor Power, Coopersville, Mi. and ask for Brian. Phone 616-837-7295. He's reasonable and will ship. Good Luck !!