Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Scott Salmons

Simplicity 7790

Scott Salmons

Hi all, recently picked up a 7790. The fuel lines are cracked and need replaced. Called Sandy Lake and they have none. Anybody have any suggestions where to get parts?

Thanks

SKIFOOF

you can get the mounts right from simplicity,i have bought several in the last year,cause I have 3, 920,7790's,they come in a briggs and Stratton bag,wondering why no one thought to go there

mtoney

We actualy keep the isolator in stock at our shop. There are atleast 3 of these tractors in the nearby area, along with my 920. Sandy Lake should also have them, they are my "go to" place for older parts that I cannot source thru Simplicity or localy. What I cannot find is the cooling ductwork that goes along the side of the cylinder jugs. I have the front and rear tin work, but it was missing the side one and the PO made a homemade one from drain gutter alum material. While that works its "redneck" looking. If anybody parts one of these engines out, please let me know. Mikie