Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-10/BIG TEN headlight bars

Rob-B

I, too, would be interested, depending on the price of course. Any idea on what the price would be? Would the installation hardware be included? James

James. I don't think the whole light kit is what he's talking about. I linked in the above picture for Rob so people could see what the bar looks like -- he's asking who would be interested in just the bar for you to mount whatever lights you wanted. This won't be an easy fabrication since the bar is curved down, slightly "twisted", and curved forward on the ends. And, of course the original type headlights are no longer available, so you'd need to use aftermarket lights.... Kent

I don't have a B10/B12 right now, but I'd get a headlight bar anyway. I stumble across good deals every now and again. And a B12 is on my wish list of tractors... If the price is right (both tractor and light bar are included in that statement). John

is anybody interested in having headlight bars re'pro'd for the B-10/BIG TEN stlyle tractors and there simplicity equals? pending on how many are interested depends on how they will be made. thanks[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/front_light_kit.htm'][img src='http://www.simpletractors.com/images/mower1_ops/figure1_small1.jpg'][/a]