Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

portland

yukon

just got back from portland in i passed up one good buy, has anyone ever seen a ac 312 with powersteering i would have taken a pic of it but it never stopped raining the hole time.

Yes I have!

It's funny that you mentioned seeing one at Portland because that is where I am at for the swap meet and I even have my 312 with power steering there:D}:)

It was previous owner installed but he did a nice job of it. Did you also notice it had the electric lift, headlights, and a undamaged tool tray under the seat.

Dan

i noticed the electric lift but not the headlights or the tool box but it was rainning so much my glasses were spotted, so you had it on a trailor with other tractors and a 7117. if that was you im sorry i missed talking to you but the weather kept me moving for higher ground if you know what i mean.

funny I was in dayton at the hamvention and it rained untill 9:30 and it did not rain rest of the day hope it stays that way rest of weekend. Any body at the hemvention I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

quote:Originally posted by ka9bxg

... I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

id="quote">
id="quote">I'll bet beating a tent all day can get tiring!:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • PhanDad
    • Tom45
    • Austin
    • bccan
    • PGL
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts