Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
yukon

portland

yukon

just got back from portland in i passed up one good buy, has anyone ever seen a ac 312 with powersteering i would have taken a pic of it but it never stopped raining the hole time.

PeppyDan

Yes I have!

It's funny that you mentioned seeing one at Portland because that is where I am at for the swap meet and I even have my 312 with power steering there:D}:)

It was previous owner installed but he did a nice job of it. Did you also notice it had the electric lift, headlights, and a undamaged tool tray under the seat.

Dan

yukon

i noticed the electric lift but not the headlights or the tool box but it was rainning so much my glasses were spotted, so you had it on a trailor with other tractors and a 7117. if that was you im sorry i missed talking to you but the weather kept me moving for higher ground if you know what i mean.

ka9bxg

funny I was in dayton at the hamvention and it rained untill 9:30 and it did not rain rest of the day hope it stays that way rest of weekend. Any body at the hemvention I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

dhoadley
quote:Originally posted by ka9bxg

... I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

id="quote">
id="quote">I'll bet beating a tent all day can get tiring!:D

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • bnolt
    • SmilinSam
    • simplewrench
    • Tom45
    • littlefan
    • PhanDad
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts