Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

portland

yukon

just got back from portland in i passed up one good buy, has anyone ever seen a ac 312 with powersteering i would have taken a pic of it but it never stopped raining the hole time.

Yes I have!

It's funny that you mentioned seeing one at Portland because that is where I am at for the swap meet and I even have my 312 with power steering there:D}:)

It was previous owner installed but he did a nice job of it. Did you also notice it had the electric lift, headlights, and a undamaged tool tray under the seat.

Dan

i noticed the electric lift but not the headlights or the tool box but it was rainning so much my glasses were spotted, so you had it on a trailor with other tractors and a 7117. if that was you im sorry i missed talking to you but the weather kept me moving for higher ground if you know what i mean.

funny I was in dayton at the hamvention and it rained untill 9:30 and it did not rain rest of the day hope it stays that way rest of weekend. Any body at the hemvention I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

quote:Originally posted by ka9bxg

... I will beat the tower electronics tent all day ask for Bob

id="quote">
id="quote">I'll bet beating a tent all day can get tiring!:D