Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fred Flintstone works for John Deere

rokon2813

quote:Originally posted by SmilinSam

For factory real?... Serious?dz

id="quote">
id="quote">I guess... It's a John Deere Z225. Zero turn rider. Numbers on the engine make it a 2013 model.Talk about positive stop, LOL, It has one on each rear wheel....in case one doesn't hold well enough ????And by the way, I mowed the lawn with it to test it after I changed the head gasket. Made my lawn look like s**t :o

That would never work for me...

CRS has me always forgetting to take emergency brakes off before driving away...

That one would be kinda hard on tires:D

They forgot to paint it green.

Do you need to buy a different set of plates when you buy tires with a different tread pattern???sm00sm00

Now that I found where it is located, I've become quite good at rebuilding the disk brake on a peerless transaxle. I just wonder how long the new pads will last (1/8" thick), after seeing the old ones.

Wayne

It had enough safety switches it would not move with the brake on.

To tear up a tire I think you would have to be moving full speed and pull the handle.

If you pulled the e brake sitting still with the handles in the drive position the engine would shut off.