Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simpletractors--Beyond the Internet

SmilinSam

I have a real good friend by the name of Ed England here locally who collects Simplicity and AC as much as I do. He has no internet, and no computer. Went over for lunch the other day and there on his shelf sat bigger than life......you guessed it ..........a SimpleTractors coffee mug!

powermax_paul
Sam, I'm replying just cuz I think that's cool! Kent, you can count the number of members on this site, but it doesn't compare to the number of lives you've touched with your creation. Paul

Sam, When I found my first mug it was on Ebay and I remember the feeling of surprise at finding it. About like what you are describing in your experience. The entire tone that exists on this site has been beneficial to me as you surmise Paul. I'm on computers all day and nite and there is no site that has drawn me to it as has SimpleTractors.com. To all I am sending my Thanks and especially to Kent for his creation. I very often mention this site on other message boards etc. when I see or sense a less friendly attitude than what I have found here. My own Yahoo Group site forwardcontrol has a welcome letter and description borrowed in part from Kent's message here. It's not a dot com because I am not ready to devote time to maintaining one. Kent has his hands full with SimpleTractors and I know he is encouraged by the people who participate here.It is a good thing for the site to be experienced by anyone. Even non tractor enthusiasts. Woody