Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

weed cutter doing it's job

GrincheyOne

You make me anxious to get mine back together. Lots of Painting to do, but the humidity levels this week are prohibitive. Up to 87% today.So I

just keep plodding on splitting next winters firewood.

The brier bushes are taking over the place and only a weed cutter can keep them under control.

Talntedmrgreen

Excellent! That is one of my favorite attachments. In fact, I think I may have to get mine mounted up this week! You got me feeling jealous of the seat time!

perry
quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

dOddOdGreat pics Perry but I think that little pouch strapped to the seat won't hold enough beer to do that job.:D:D...Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">your right Dave , need to get the cooler back on :D

allis017.jpg

GrincheyOne

Perrry,Have you found a source of blades for the "cutter"? Hope you don't mind Itweeked the chroma (too blue) on you first photo. This is the result...BTW I had the runners on my side panels replaced with 3/4" solid stock. My originals were worn through the tubing!Wayne

tweek.jpg

tweek.jpg.0a54bbef7eb70fa66aa2c5dae314c811.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• mikeman
    • PhanDad
    • hurleyii
    • Rvcjacobsen
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carchief
      Carchief
      (57 years old)
    2. Geoff
      Geoff
      (56 years old)
    3. mohrds
      mohrds
      (51 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts