Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

weed cutter doing it's job

perry

You make me anxious to get mine back together. Lots of Painting to do, but the humidity levels this week are prohibitive. Up to 87% today.So I

just keep plodding on splitting next winters firewood.

The brier bushes are taking over the place and only a weed cutter can keep them under control.

Excellent! That is one of my favorite attachments. In fact, I think I may have to get mine mounted up this week! You got me feeling jealous of the seat time!

Awesome pics. Have to put mine on for this weekend. Have a over grown area a friend needs cleaned up :)

dOddOdGreat pics Perry but I think that little pouch strapped to the seat won't hold enough beer to do that job.:D:D...Dave

quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

dOddOdGreat pics Perry but I think that little pouch strapped to the seat won't hold enough beer to do that job.:D:D...Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">your right Dave , need to get the cooler back on :D

allis017.jpg

Nice pics of the weedcutter. Looks like a great attachment to have. Nice tractor lineup too.dOd

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

Custom wood running boards....super RARE option!!;)

id="quote">
id="quote">wood was left over from when i adapted a cub cab on it a few years back.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. weedcutter made quick work on that johnson grass. That is one cool attachment.

• 2 weeks later...

Perrry,Have you found a source of blades for the "cutter"? Hope you don't mind Itweeked the chroma (too blue) on you first photo. This is the result...BTW I had the runners on my side panels replaced with 3/4" solid stock. My originals were worn through the tubing!Wayne

tweek.jpg

tweek.jpg.0a54bbef7eb70fa66aa2c5dae314c811.jpg