Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Command CH20S Install Complete (well almost)

PhanDad

As many of you probably know, I bought a Command CH20S to install in my 2nd 75th Anniversary tractor. Speed isn't my thing, especially in hot weather, but the job is basically done:

IMG_8446a.JPG

IMG_8447a.JPG

I took the time to document the install. The post is in the Tech Tips forum, where hopefully it can be more easily found:http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=141658

IMG_8446a.JPG.227824ac2bae80335b0fcb1f36c85a1f.JPG

IMG_8447a.JPG.d4386df5b7b6ede2b4184e791ec76787.JPG

Nice write up Bill.

I just this spring completed my 75th Command installation. I couldn't have done it without help from yourself and Al. I did reuse the triad driveshaft as everything lined up just fine.

Thats going to be your new favorite! My 20hp command was a big step up from the 18hp triad. I know its only 2 hp but boy, does it make a difference!

Who would two hp would be a huge difference! When you go 12 to 14 or 14 to 16 its no big deal.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TheFlash300
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • oldsarge
    • StanD
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts