Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
441rider

Owners manuals, vintage "V" tractor

441rider

Hello all, I've recently joined your club with hopes of locating a copy of the owners manual for my Simplicity Model "V" walk behind tractor. My father purchased this new in 1954 along with a single furrow plow and tiller. It served us well for many years.

I have recently completed a restoration of the tractor and units and will have them back in service soon. I do have the original sales brochure for the full '54 Simplicity line and the instruction and parts list for the tiller. A copy (or a PDF file) of the owners manual for the tractor would complete the job.

Thanks for any info and I'll continue browsing this excellent site.

cheers Craig

441rider

Well thanks for the "welcome" and the info. I been rather busy with other projects but I finally have the Simplicity completed and will give it a working trial shortly. I have to break ground with the plow then rototill the area. I had the tires loaded for extra traction.

A couple of photos will follow when I review the upload process.