Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

steel cab for 900 series?

mike_sdak

Did allis ever make a steel cab for the 900 series? I saw one recently, that the owner said was mounted on a 900 series allis.

Here is a Cozy Cab, hard sides hard top and hard to find.

P1012104.JPG

They also are very top heavy, swerve something at high speed is likely to have you sliding on its side. The one that Mark saw, from Oconomowoc , is an Original Cab, hard top and soft sides, plus you don't need a block and tackle to lift it.:D

quote:Originally posted by mike_sdak

I am still unsure as to what this is...

cab.jpg

id="quote">
id="quote">What it is...is COOL!:D

quote:Originally posted by mike_sdak

I am still unsure as to what this is...

cab.jpg

id="quote">
id="quote">First glance shows that it could be Cozy Cab. Has most of the markings.;)

OK,

I am passing on this, and an allis cultivator which was mounted on a B212. Same seller, on Craigs. I posted a link in the Ebay ads section. Cab = $150 Cultivator = $150 tiller = $250

Check it out. Located near Sioux Falls, SD.

There was a hard cab made for the B-112, I think it was by Cozy-Cab. I bought one years ago and also saw the same model at an auction in Iowa that was still mounted on a B-112.

I would assume the cab would fit any tractor with the flat seat pan. It looks like they were all modified to fit the dash and foot areas per tractor.

Dan

I contacted him same day it was posted. He had someone coming to look at it, would call if the guy didn't want it. I never heard from him. Still looking for a cab for my 914H central Iowa preferred but will travel to western Illinois. Thanks