Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1957 wonder boy

CTD01

I picked up this 1957 wonderboy a few months back. I paid $150 it came with the original aluminum mower deck it just needed new belts. Someone changed the engine to a 5hp briggs but it runs and drives great! My wife likes it more then I do I have to pry her off it. I have been mowing the lawn with it since I got it.

wonderboy2.jpg

wonderboy2.jpg.2bc85818d0d3c470fae7c8e14ef19f64.jpg

Nice Wonderboy!dOd They look so different from a regular tractor & the joystick control is pretty cool. I'd love to own one someday.8D

Its definitely an attention getter and a blast to drive. Every one that comes over wants to drive it and when they get off there is a smile on there face. Every time I have it out of the shed it seems to disappear off into the trails in my back yard. Its my wifes favorite only thing I worry about is breaking something and not being able to get parts. I really want to plow with it though lol8D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • PhanDad
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts