Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ohhh darn! its getting a DiRtY now..

SmilinSam

It IS Orange at least..:DSold a lot of my stuff in the last few months, and have payments to make too, to acquire this setup...

DSCN0300_zps714fe72a.jpg

DSCN0301_zps2d80eebf.jpg

DSCN0302_zps7cac6c7c.jpg

Under the black cover is another crate with a 50" 2 stage blower & hitch assembly.Even after replacing several tractors with this one.....I still cant seem to get below 4-5 tractorsXX(

Looks like some fresh dirt on the backhoe. Does it meet all your expectations? With all the attachments, there shouldn't be many jobs you can't take on.

quote:Originally posted by PGL

Looks like some fresh dirt on the backhoe. Does it meet all your expectations? With all the attachments, there shouldn't be many jobs you can't take on.

id="quote">
id="quote">I have put almost 20 hours on it so far. 18 with the hoe and 2 with the pallet forks.Never having run a backhoe before, I really don't know how to compare. Works good as far as I am concerned. There is a little lag on the swing when you go all the way out one way or the other, but does not seem to bother.Loader is a little weak as far as lift capacity. Forkset is officialy rated at 310 lbs. Bucket capacity is supposed to be around 500lbs . Forkset weighs around 180 lbs more than the bucket because of the heavy iron forks. The crated tiller in the pic above was in the bed of my ranger. Could put upward pressure on it, but wouldn't lift straight up. Managed to tilt is back till it came off the bed , then drove the truck out. Let it down to 1 foot off the ground and moved it in the building. Tiller is supposed to weigh around 500 lbs +.Have to also take into consideration that during the first 50 hours (break in period) it says not to run at full throttle, so I'm only running around 2600 rpm while working till then.It was a demo that was never demo'ed, that and they had 3 of these and sold the others and this one had been there for over a year with no takers because you cant get the 0 down 0% financing through Kubota because it was a demo unit. It was heavily discounted. Right price, plus Kubota reputation for durability and few mechanical problems over time sold me. That and I was getting really tired of maintaining a whole "fleet" of tractors with no more room in the shed.I put money down on the tractor/loader/backhoe and have payments to make. The tiller, Curtis cab, snowblower, power rotator-power flap, and forkset/quick attach were all paid for by selectively selling off my collection of tractors/attachments and woodworking tools no longer used and/or needed.

Very nice Sam! I know some guys were putting some kind of air pump on them and turning up the injectors to get more power. Not sure you even need it...

Nice tractor and I 'm sure you will enjoy using it. Whats with the Dodge truck in the background. It looks like a zero turn with the back tires!!

i think you will be very happy with it they are great tractors and its the right color. great buy sam.

It has plenty of power the way it is to work. Had a massey 23hp some years back and it never lacked power to work.

The dodge truck in the background is the boys old Cummins chasis Pulled and rebuilt the engine for pulling and stuck it in a dually chasis. The wheels/tires you see are the 6 dually wheels leaning against this truck. Hes working on his own house now, so wont be long before all his stuff goes bye bye from heredOd

Would love the unit, but HATE the payments! ( I'm on Social Security only, so no money to make payments!) LOL.

Glad it worked out for you. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come.

Very nice combo Sam, congrats!

I would love to have the Backhoe, but that cab with the blower is awesome...is it heated?

I didnt see a mower deck...Do you still have any jobs for a Simp/Allis around the place?

Those are great little machines -- if your property is fairly flat to operate them on...

I didn't realize that you'd parted ways with the similarly-sized Massey/Agco that you had....

quote:Originally posted by Kent

Those are great little machines -- if your property is fairly flat to operate them on...I didn't realize that you'd parted ways with the similarly-sized Massey/Agco that you had....

id="quote">
id="quote">Had to have back surgery in 09. Prior to the surgery and after I couldn't get into my car. A guy on local sale listings had a near new 06 Ford ranger for sale or trade. Traded even up for the Massey, and 2-3 3pt attachments.I kicked myself forever after buying the Massey anyhow, for not spending the extra money to get the backhoe version then in 04.Ground here is perfect for the KubotadOd

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Very nice combo Sam, congrats!I would love to have the Backhoe, but that cab with the blower is awesome...is it heated?I didnt see a mower deck...Do you still have any jobs for a Simp/Allis around the place?

id="quote">
id="quote">No lawn mower. Don't want rack up hours mowing with it. Got a used Broadmoor, Conquest and Legacy to do all the yard mowing.Will get a 48" bush hog mower though. That's in the works as I write. If all goes as planned one of the ice cream social attendees will be delivering one:DCab isn't heated ...yet. Ran out of funds for now. Will put a heater, and a block heater too, in it later... is the plan anyhow.